One of the leading ONGC client of UAE is hiring for a senior Database Administrator position if you are interested then please forward me your updated resume in word format .
Please review the job details . We have multiple openings , so if you have anyone in your network who has similar experience and is currently available then please let me know . ( email@example.com)
Scope of Work & Minimum requirements
· Minimum 10 years of IT experience with a focus in Database Administration and Development;
· Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent in Computer Science / IS / Engineering;
· Extensive Experience in both Oracle and Microsoft Databases.
· Significant hands-on experience with PL/SQL, SQL Plus, stored procedures/packages, import/export, database administration and replication;
· Cross database experience with Oracle, DB2 and SQL databases and application services in multiple environments (including installation, security, maintenance, tuning, monitoring and backups);
· Strong technical knowledge of OLTP and OLAP;
· Extensive experience designing and implementing Disaster Recovery solutions.
· Strong knowledge of data tier physical architecture (clustering, partitioning, replication, RAID, SAN);
· Knowledge of SAP, ARCGIS, SharePoint and SmartPlant database structures is a plus;
· Oracle Certified Professional OCP (DBA) and Microsoft Certified Database Administrator MCDBA is a plus;
· Extensive Experience with system Administration tasks.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· Strong project management skills; and
· Very good standard of English.