Position Name: Senior PHP Developer
Company Name: Sunbonnet Technology
Education: BCS / MCS
Experience: 4-5 Years
Salary: Salary range depends upon experience
The person will work with the development team and designers to design and build solutions for clients. (S)he will design, develop, test, maintain and optimize secure and scalable multi-tier web applications with high volumes of traffic and high availability.
- Write clean, well-engineered code that comply with accepted standards, and test web applications
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Strong concept of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with major PHP frameworks (Symfony, CodeIgniter, Zend, Kohana, etc.)
- Extensive experience with LAMP stack and open source software in general
- Strong CMS experience with commercial and open source systems such as Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Alfresco, Interwoven, Documentum, and CQ5 etc
- Experience with MySQL, MSSQL or other RDBMSs
- Good knowledge of frontend technologies such as HTML, CSS, jQuery and how they play with backend services
- Experience in an Agile development environment, particularly SCRUM and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Understanding and applying SDLC principles when working with or leading a large team of developers
- Demonstrated ability with working in a geographically distributed development team environment
- Experience in mentoring other developers
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, sub ordinates and project managers
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges
- Must be self-motivated, and able to multi-task
- Must be able to take initiative to be productive and efficient
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org