1. Assure timely maintenance and compilation of data (data records, database, documents and reports) backup and all information backups
2. Maintain existing and develop new SQL procedures and reports according to organization needs
3. Strong T-SQL development ability required to design and modify SQL scripts, queries, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints and stored procedures
4. Performance tuning of database for quick response for larger data sets/queries
5. Analyze all aspects of management requirement and develop reports in accordance with company standards to provide accurate information in a clear and concise manner
1. 1+ years of experience in database development and support in MS SQL Server 2008 environments.
2. Hands-on experience in a business environment with respect to MIS needs and processes
3. Strong database designing and modelling skills
4. Must have experience in data management, migration, uploading, backups, performance tuning optimization using SQL tools and database knowledge.
5. Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues CPU/memory and disk space issues.
6. Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication.
7. Excellent verbal & written communication skills
8. Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment.
9. Must be able to give extra effort in terms of time, accuracy and performance.
10. Must be flexible in terms of timings and ready to sit late when needed
11. Maximum Availability is required
|Analytical Skills, Text Processing, Crystal Reports 9.0, Ms Excel, SQL Server 2008,|
send CV at email@example.com